I’m A Celebrity‘s Legends Of The Castle aired the dramatic moment the contestants were evacuated from the camp last month due to Storm Arwen during Wednesday’s special episode.
It has been an eventful series as last month the contestants were removed from Gwrych Castle after the ITV show suffered “technical issues” due to Storm Arwen.
I’m A Celebrity also cancelled Saturday 27 November and Sunday 28 November episodes due to the “extreme” weather conditions with Friday 26 November show airing as a pre-recorded episode for the first time in the show’s history.
Documenting the dramatic scenes during Wednesday’s Legends Of The Castle episode, it showed an inside look into the destruction caused by the weather and the stars’ evacuation.
Get exclusive celebrity stories and fabulous photoshoots straight to your inbox with OK!’s daily newsletter . You can sign up at the top of the page.
Speaking in VTs, Snoochie Shy admitted: “We didn’t know the extent of how bad the storm actually was when we were inside.”
While Frankie Bridge added: “I remember walking into the bedroom and there were leaves everywhere, we soon realised things were getting serious when they moved us into the Grand Hall.”
Continuing, Snoochie said: “When we were told we had to leave and go back into isolation again I actually started crying.”
While Emmerdale star Danny Miller, who was crowned King Of The Castle on Sunday, recalled: “For me the storm was a massive pause in that whole journey, it was something I was gutted about as we’d just started to get used to camp life in this crazy but amazing show.”
With Kadeena Cox insisting the evacuation made their time “even harder” on the ITV show.
Become an OK! VIP and you will unlock access to all of our big exclusives…
Be the first to meet the latest showbiz babies, see the most sought after wedding pictures of the year, or take a guided tour around your favourite star’s lavish multi-million pound home – all for free!
At the time of the evacuation, an I’m A Celebrity spokesperson told OK!: “Whilst we get the production base back up and running after suffering technical issues due to the storm, we have removed the celebrities from the castle.”
They added that the contestants had been individually returned to quarantine to ensure they remained Covid secure, which were the same conditions they did prior to the show.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is available to catchup on ITV Hub.
For more I’m A Celebrity updates, sign up for OK! ‘s daily newsletter here.